Flagship projects in new construction
Flamanville 3 EPR (France)
- Alstom Power (2010-2012): GRP piping for various water systems
- Areva NP (2008-2015): NSSS channels with RCC-M Level 1 classification and surge lines
- Areva NP (2008-2017): auxiliary piping and supports around the reactor building
- Alstom Power (2007-2016): HP water piping, water-steam and supports in the machine room.
Olkiluoto 3 EPR (Finland) and Taishan 1&2 (China)
- Areva NP (2010-2012): NSSS channels with RCC-M level 1 classification and surge lines
Chinese nuclear program
- Yangjiang 3&4, Fanghenggang 1&2 (2011-2013) : surge lines
- Taishan 1&2 (2008-2009) : containment penetrations
- Hongyanhe 1-4, Ningde 1&2, Yangjiang 1&2 (2007-2012) :primary piping and surge lines
- Ling Ao 3&4 (2006-2008) : NSSS auxiliary piping.
- Fuqing 1&2 (2009), Fuqing 3&4 (2011-2013) :surge lines
- Qinshan 3&4 (2006-2009) : Primary piping and surge lines
Georges Besse Plant II (France)
SET/SGN (2007-2014) :
- Piping and connections for process fluids in annexes and corridors (four generating units in South plant, three generating units in North plant)
Onsite maintenance contracts
EDF CIPN (2010-2015) – EDF nuclear fleet, series P’4
- Framework contract for maintenance of nuclear power plants, series P’4 (five power plants, 12 generating units).
- Modification works in the nuclear steam plant.
EDF (2008-2013) - Bugey nuclear power plant (01)
- Ten-year inspection 3: mechanical modification and equipment installation in generating units 2 to 5.
Areva (2008-2012) - Bugey nuclear power plants 2&3 (01), Fessenheim 2 (68), Gravelines 3 (59) and Chinon (37)
- Dismantling and refits for auxiliary piping on the steam generator.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here