A strong presence in the gas industry
Established in the gas market for many years, Fives' Piping Solutions offer has helped improve networks for gas transport, installation, storage and terminals as well as build industrial gas production units.
Backed by its long-proven expertise in piping, Fives manages major industry projects and continues to expand by building on its experience:
- Underground storage modification.
- Construction of sectioning points on new gas pipelines
- Maintenance under operational conditions
- Construction of a new industrial gas production unit
- Work during shutdowns
- ETC management for various trades
- Construction of all piping systems for compression stations, interconnections and storage areas
Fives participates in gas projects for major contractors: GRT GAZ, STORENGY, TEREGA.
Special resources for the gas sector
- An engineering office in Nancy, France
- Production capacities with dedicated prefabrication workshops (Nancy, Yvetot and Lacq in France)
- Staff located close to customer sites
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here