An in-house team of specialists
Fives' Piping Solutions business lines profits from a 28,000 m prefabrication workshop at the Nancy site - a facility that houses a total of 50,000 m² of interior space, including:
- Dedicated piping workshops for carbon, aluminium, stainless steel and GRP
- Expansion joint manufacturing systems
- A Cojafex induction bending press
- Aluminium stamping press
- A High-capacity heat treatment furnace
- A Pickling station
The workshops also contain the following equipment:
- Two 20-ton gantries
- A submerged arc welding arm
- A 300-ton horizontal press,
- Hydraulic testing machinery
- Machining and boring delivery systems.
A highly-skilled partner
Out of an ongoing concern for quality, safety and performance, Fives has built its own metal laboratory with in-house testing technicians who inspect all products.
Backed by the human and technical resources, Fives is capable of meeting the leading building standards, such as RCC-M, ESPM, CODAP, ASME and SELO (aluminium).
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.