Metallic Nordon Expansion joints
Industry know-how in standard and custom-built products
Fives' Piping Solutions business line has been designing custom expansion joints for over 50 years. It specializes in building fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCC) Nordon expansion joints for the petrochemical industry.
Through its Piping Solutions offer, Fives serves its customers by conducting stress analyses to determine the right kind of expansion joint for each installation.
Fives assembles, monitors and maintains systems in operation.
Nordon expansion joints designed by Fives are adapted to applications in a vast array of industries, such as the chemical and petrochemical sector, thermal and nuclear power plants, research institutions, fertilizer plants and cement plants.
A comprehensive offer with a large range of services
Fives' Piping Solutions full-spectrum offer includes the following services:
- design: engineering department in direct contact with customers;
- manufacturing: pressure vessel shop (welding, wave forming, assembly, testing, inspections);
- onsite service calls: new equipment, repairs, work on lines in operation;
- system reliability: customer support for design modification;
- onsite consulting and assembly supervision: checking assembly compliance, detecting deformities in piping systems that can damage the installation, ultrasound inspections for joints, sizing and geometry.
IMMUNE, the Expansion Joint with extended lifetime
At Fives, we believe piping components should never be an issue with regards to plant reliability. So we have designed a new patented expansion joint Immune® for an enhanced plant availability.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.