Safety / Quality / Environment
Health and safety as priorities
The Fives Piping Solutions business line features an integrated management system that makes safety and health two of its top priorities.
Procedures are in place to:
- Guarantee employee safety and health for all jobs on project sites and at the plant;
- Account for all regulatory and customer-based safety concerns and requirements.
Actions implemented to achieve health and safety objectives include:
- Safety procedures enforced and followed,
- Risk analyses conducted on project sites and operations,
- Employees provided with orientation and training and all safety-related tools managed (talks, tours, reports on hazardous situations and accidents, etc.).
A highly-skilled partner
In order to make continuous improvements, Fives’ Piping Solutions business line conducts a monthly evaluation to ensure that its integrated management system effectively accounts for all internal and customer-related requirements and audit findings (internal, customer, supplier).
To meet customer demands on quality standard compliance, Fives Nordon has qualified for certifications that meet national and international standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- AREVA NP (official AREVA Supplier since April 8, 2009)
Radiation protection and environmental conservation
Radioactivity, which can be natural or man-made, is omnipresent. With its Piping Solutions business line, Fives is committed to protecting against risks associated with exposure to man-made ionizing radiation when providing services. Employees and customers enjoy the safest conditions possible to protect their health and the environment.
Fives Nordon is ISO 14001 certified (facility in Nancy, France), which guarantees that a constant improvement process has been implemented at the site to control the environmental impact of its activities and remain compliant with regulations.
In 2015, it also conducted a greenhouse gas emissions assessment using 2014 as a baseline.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.