Stress calculations, design, fabrication, assembly, system reliability, assembly supervision, maintenance and onsite consulting.
Gunanusa (2012) Total EP Indonesia
- Built 12 [incremental wave] expansion joints (36" and 12")
- DN 300 and DN 900, 9 bar, 110°C
IRPC Thailand (2012) Thailand
- Manufactured two FCC devices.
- DN 1650, 2 bar, 630°C
GPN Nangis (2010-2011) Nangis (Seine-et-Marne, France)
- Assessments, studies, fabrication and assembly of expansion joints for a transfer line.
- DN 800 mm, 35 bar, 800°C.
Alstom Grid (2010-2011) China, France, India
- Manufactured expansion joints to transport and distribute high-voltage power (GIS and GIL).
- DN 300 to 500 mm, 8 bar, 100°C.
Areva/CNIM (2010) Olkiluoto 3 EPR - Finland and CNIM-TSN1 (2010) China
- Studies and manufacture of expansion joints for sealing during fuel transfer.
- DN 1600 mm, 3 bar, 130°C.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here